Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I love Sean Connery.

If there is one thing that you should know about me, it is that I will forgive any wrong committed against me if I am presented with a whole pineapple or a pair of keds (I wear size 8.5).  If there is a second thing you should know about me it is that I will always throw scissors when playing Rock-Paper-Scissors. I also love Sean Connery.

I remember the moment that I fell in love with Sir Sean Connery.  I was 11 years old and watching an amazing film featuring Sean.  Upon the conclusion of this film I was so touched my his miraculous acting that I shed a single tear that was then followed by sobs and crying and my friend mocking me yelling "OH my goodness, I've never seen you cry before!!!"  The movie: Dragonheart (I also think this is where my love for Dennis Quaid started).  


Although you don't get to see Sean in this movie, you get to listen to him... which is 1/2 of Sir Sean Connery's attractiveness...

The other half of his attractiveness comes from the eyebrows and magical forehead wrinkles.


Many people love Sean Connery as the original James Bond.


I love him for that and for whatever this is....

A very credible source reported that "Sean Connery was once offered the lead role in The Passion of the Christ, but turned it down because he was tired of being type-cast as 'The Savior of All Mankind.'"


I love Sean Connery for so many reasons!  The voice. The eyebrows.  The SNL skits.  But mostly it's because he isn't afraid to slap a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment